1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: nolan@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu
Date: 30 Mar 1995 05:39:36
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: CBO Victories w/ Closure????

Posting from Michael Nolan <nolan@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu>

Chris -- If you can get away this morning, come up to Mare Island Naval
Shipyard
(March 30) at 9am for a Panel Discussion on: "One Year to Closure:
Strengthening Partnerships for Worker Transition, Community Services and
Base Reuse" presented by the Mare Island Academic Labor Management
Alliance. Presenters from UC Davis, County Social Services, Navy and
Private Industry Council followed by group discussion on how to leverage
considerable federal investment in defense worker transition to serve
hard-hit Vallejo community.

Take I-80 north, across Carquinez Bridge, take 37 east past Marine World
and enter Mare Island North Gate. Building 755, Mare Island Reemployment
Center, is right there. Go to Room 221. For more info., call Mike Nolan
415-904-7755.

Good luck, Mike