1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Philippine Development Forum <pdf@igc.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 13:33:59 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Availability of the Record of Decision (ROD) for the

Posting from Philippine Development Forum <pdf>

Friends,
Your CPRO work is all very important, but we of the Philippine Development
Forum have very specific interests when it comes to military base clean-up;
we don't have time to read all this stuff, so please take us off your e-mail
lists. Unless it has to do with the former U.S. bases in the Philippines, we
can do without it.
So, thank you for taking our address off the list: pdf@igc.org.
Thanks,
Donald Goertzen