1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: coho@whidbey.net
Date: 02 Feb 1995 09:35:43
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Dem Ol' RAB blues part II

Posting from Bill Skubi <coho@whidbey.net>

My posting of Jan 7 subject: Dem Ol' RAB blues, will be an agenda Item at
today's RAB meeting. It would be helpful if you could forward to me
original responses to this posting which I believe were mostly along the
line of "gee, I thought we were the only ones with these kinds of problems."
It appears we have the CNO's ear, I would encourage other RAB members to
chronicle their own RAB Blues with constructive suggestions.
Does this make be a RAB-ble Rouser, or just a RABel without a cause?
Bill Skubi