1994 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 17:57:26 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Introduction

Introduction via Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>

Hello, I have just joined the Electronic Clearinghouse on Closure,
Cleanup, and Conversion. I am a community member of the Oxnard Plain
Restoration Advisory Board (RAB). This RAB in Western Ventura County,
California includes the COnstruction Battalion Cneter (Seabees) in Port
Hueneme, the Naval Air Weapons Station at Pt. Mugu, the Naval Civil
Engineering Laboratory, and the National Test Site.

My home is within a quarter mile of several program sites at the Seabee
(CBC) base. I chair the CBC Installation Restoration Working Group of
the RAB.

I have a Bachelor and master of Science in chemical engineering and am a
Registered Professional Engineer, and retired (early) after 30 years in
private industry as an engineering project manager.

Our RAB interacts with DOIT (Development of Inovative Technologies) of
the Western Governors Association and I am joining their Military Bases
Working Group. Our National Test Site will test the technologies of
Stakeholder Involvement and the Site Characteristic and Analysis of
Penetrometer/Laser Induced Fluorometry as part of the DOIT effort.

Murray J. Rosenbluth, P.E.
Conculting Engineer
2591 Northstar Cove
Port Hueneme, CA 93041