2019 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: Support the brownfields appropriations letter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Erika Young, Director of Strategic Partnerships" <info@smartgrowthamerica.org>

The National Brownfields Coalition, a project of Smart Growth America

ACTION ALERT: CONGRESSIONAL BROWNFIELDS APPROPRIATIONS LETTER

Deadline Monday, April 1.

Lenny—

Smart Growth America and the Center for Creative Land Recycling are teaming up to send this year's federal brownfields appropriations support letter. I'm linking the updated pdf here for your review.

We're requesting $200 million in overall funding (authorized levels) and $50 million for the state response network. Everything else is the same and only the mailing panel will change to include the members of Congress to whom we're sending it.

We really need your organization or company's support (not individual sign-ons) to make sure the federal brownfields program is fully funded. You can sign up until next Monday, April 1, 2019.

Thank you to those who have already signed on!

Become a fan on FacebookFollow Smart Growth America on Twitter

Executive Director
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650/961-8918