2017 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 14:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] CPEO/PSC Needs Help

CPEO/PSC Needs Help

The Pacific Studies Center has served as the host organization for the Center for Public Environmental Oversight for more than a decade. We have been able to cover CPEO/PSC’s overhead (rent, insurance, etc.) from the revenue generated from grants and contracts we received from U.S. EPA for my work on brownfields and vapor intrusion.

Due to budget cuts at EPA, that revenue has slowed to a trickle, and it may disappear entirely in six months.

Though I am no longer taking a salary, I plan to continue publishing our Brownfields and Military newsgroups and providing barebones technical assistance to communities impacted by hazardous substance contamination.

To enable this, we need to raise $600/month for the next six months. Depending upon what happens at EPA, we might need to raise more after that date.

Please consider sending a tax-deductible contribution. For information about how to donate, go to http://www.cpeo.org/donate.html. Note that it is now possible to make recurring donations through PayPal.

Thank you.

Lenny

Executive Director
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042