2017 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 23:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] "TCE plume under Camdenton [Missouri] same as defined in 2003; final remedy for Mulberry Well?"

TCE plume under Camdenton same as defined in 2003; final remedy for Mulberry Well?

By CODY MROCZKA
Lake News Online
September 6, 2017

“We defined the extent of the plume when we did the original SI, installed monitoring wells throughout the area, and by monitoring those, the contamination has not spread,” Van Dyke said. “The figure used in the addendum RI is the same one used in 2003.”

This is a follow up report in regards to the Aug. 23, 2017 article published in the Lake Sun “New investigative report sheds light on Camdenton TCE plume.”

Officials with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources want to clarify a previous description published by the Lake Sun in regards to the extent of the trichloroethylene (TCE) plume in Camdenton based on a new graphic published in August.

…

For the entire article, see
http://www.lakenewsonline.com/news/20170906/tce-plume-under-camdenton-same-as-defined-in-2003-final-remedy-for-mulberry-well

Executive Director