2015 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:03:08 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: FREE Brownfields Inventory and Marketing Webinar

FREE WEBINAR:
SITE INVENTORY AND MARKETING TOOLS
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19

Colorado Brownfields Partnership and KSU TAB present:
Site Inventory and Marketing Tools

Join us for the fifth webinar in our Colorado Brownfields Partnership Series. This webinar will provide an overview of KSU's Brownfields Inventory Tool (BIT), an internal inventorying system to track sites; and also an overview of OppSites, a commercially available community redevelopment marketing platform designed for external outreach targeted to developers. The webinar will explore how these systems can work together to organize and market redevelopment opportunities in your community.

Featuring:
  • Tomas Janusas, COO & Co-founder, OppSites
  • Blase Leven, Associate Director, Center for Hazardous Substance Research, Kansas State University
Join us for a FREE webinar
Thursday, November 19, noon - 1:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
***please log on 15 minutes prior to start***

Space is limited.

Eligible for 1 AICP Certification Maintenance credit, pending approval from the American Planning Association.

Colorado Brownfields Partnership Webinar Series

The Colorado Brownfields Partnership webinar series, in collaboration with Community Builders, reach hundreds of people each month. These targeted webinars about Colorado-specific brownfields information will keep your community up-to-date about the latest in brownfields funding and technical assistance.

Learn more and view past webinars on our website: www.coloradobrownfields.org/webinars

Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook   View our videos on YouTube   Follow us on Twitter   Visit our blog

278-A Hope Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545
Fax: 650-961-8918