2015 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: Welcome to GWUSA's Brownfields TA Program / EJ & Equitable Development Community of Practice!

Title: Welcome to GWUSA's Brownfields TA Program / EJ & Equitable Development Community of Practice!
Begin forwarded message:

From: Kate O'Brien <kate@groundworkusa.org>

News and Announcements from Groundwork USA
View this email in your browser

Welcome to Groundwork USA's
Brownfields Technical Assistance Program and
Community of Practice!

Working Together to Advance
Equitable Development and Environmental Justice
in Communities Nationwide

Groundwork USA's Technical Assistance Program

Groundwork USA's Brownfields Technical Assistance (TA) Program is designed to help communities integrate environmental justice and equitable development best practices into their brownfields redevelopment planning.

Through this program, like-minded communities and practitioners across the country can join others in a Community of Practice where they can receive peer support and access to tools, workshops, and thought partners.

Click here for full program details.

Want to learn more about our TA right away?

Groundwork USA is happy to host an introductory webinar for your region, network or organization as a way of inviting communities and practitioners to pursue our TA offerings and/or join our community of practice. If you are interested in setting up such a webinar, please contact us. In the meantime you can review our informational brochure by clicking here.

Kate O'Brien. kate@groundworkusa.org.
Tangier Barnes. tangier@groundworkusa.org.
Scholarship applications for the RVP conference in Detroit are due this Tuesday, March 24!

We're thrilled to announce that we'll be attending the Center for Community Progress Reclaiming Vacant Properties conference in Detroit this coming May 19-21. Stay tuned for more details about our conference networking event-- any practitioners working or wishing to advance environmental justice and equitable development in their communities are invited to join us. Applications for RVP conference scholarships are due next Tuesday, March 24-- don't delay!
Will you be at the Brownfields 2015 conference this September?

Mark your calendars-- we'll be in Chicago this coming September 2 - 4 for the Brownfields 2015 Conference, and we invite you to join us! Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more details about our conference sessions, co-located workshops and networking events, as well as possible conference scholarship information. You can register for the conference here.
Share
Tweet
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2015 Groundwork USA, All rights reserved.
Your are receiving this email because of your affiliation with the EPA Brownfields Program and/or Groundwork USA.

Our mailing address is:
Groundwork USA
22 Main Street
Yonkers, NY 10701

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

278-A Hope Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545