2013 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:16:41 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Draft Groundwater Remedy Completion Strategy -- EPA shares a draft guidance for comment

[Please excuse the redundant postings. We sent information about this to some of our lists on October 30, but this message provides the EPA link for the first time. We have stripped out the attachments, so you'll have to use the link. - LS]

Greetings,

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI) is seeking input on a draft Groundwater Remedy Completion Strategy.  On behalf of James Woolford, Director of OSRTI, attached is the draft Groundwater Remedy Completion Strategy.  This document provides a recommended strategy to help site teams focus resources on the information and decisions needed to effectively complete groundwater remedies.  Groundwater remediation can take decades to achieve and is a component of most Superfund cleanup actions.

Attached are the following related documents:
- Interested Parties note
- Draft Groundwater Remedy Completion Strategy
- Fact Sheet:  Groundwater Remedy Completion Strategy under Development

The documents are also available at: http://epa.gov/superfund/gwcompletionstrategy.   Please send input via email to gwcompletionstrategy@epa.gov by December 20, 2013.

If there are questions, please contact David Cooper at (703)347- 8763 (cooper.davide@epa.gov) or Anne Dailey at (703)347-0373 (dailey.anne@epa.gov).

Thank you very much for your engagement in this important effort.

Anne Dailey
US Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Superfund Remediation and
     Technology Innovation (5204P)