2013 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Preparing Your Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup (ARC) Proposal Early

From EPA's web site:

"Getting Started Preparing Your ARC Proposal Early

"Every year we receive numerous inquiries regarding preparation of proposals for the Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup (ARC) grant competitions. Many potential applicants find that it is difficult to prepare their proposals in only 60 days, the typical amount of time the Request for Proposals (RFP) allows from publication until the proposals are due. While the RFP is on schedule to be available in early fall, there are still many activities that applicants can perform in advance of the RFP (commonly referred to as the ARC Guidelines) being made publically available in order to prepare in advance for the competition. We have listed many of these activities in the attached document. We hope that using this list to get started preparing your ARC proposal early will facilitate your efforts in the preparation of a thorough, thoughtful, timely, and most importantly, successful proposal."

See http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/news/index.htm#fy2013_gspyarc
or go to http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/pdfs/getting-started- preparing-your-arc-proposal-early.pdf to download the 3-page PDF.