2013 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] CPEO's Submitted Comments on EPA's Final Vapor Intrusion Guidance external review draft

Today CPEO submitted our comments on U.S. EPA's Final Vapor Intrusion Guidance external review draft. Our comments, much of which focus on public notification, may be found at www.cpeo.org/pubs/CPEOFVIGComments.pdf.

To view the external review draft, go to
http://www.epa.gov/oswer/vaporintrusion/documents/vaporIntrusion-final-guidance-20130411-reviewdraft.pdf.

You may need to copy and paste the link.

LS

278-A Hope Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545