2013 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 01:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: Thank you Message to Brownfields Communities and Stakeholders

MESSAGE TO:    Brownfields Communities and Stakeholders

FROM:                  Mathy Stanislaus, Assistant Administrator
                                Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
                                 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency

Brownfield Stakeholders -  I want to send a quick, but heartfelt note of thanks to all of you for your participation last week in the Brownfields National Training Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, co-hosted by ICMA.  There were over 2,800 enthusiastic and engaged participants from State, Local and Tribal Governments, from the real estate finance, insurance, and environmental industries, and from a range of grassroots community groups and nonprofit entities.   We are receiving very positive feedback on all of the training sessions and presentations and your participation truly made a difference.  Beyond the formal training, I was really moved by the synergy of collaboration.  You are making a difference in communities across America.  David Lloyd and Gail Cooper echo this thanks on behalf of our HQ and Regional Brownfields Teams.

Let’s seize the enthusiasm and momentum coming out of Atlanta and all continue to build and improve Federal, State and Local Brownfields Programs.  If you have feedback or suggestions for EPA on this or future training events or would like to suggest ways in which EPA’s programs can provide further support for brownfields, downtown/main street revitalization, or to enhance emerging manufacturing opportunities, please email me, or our HQ Brownfields Program.  Thank you – Mathy

Mathy Stanislaus – EMAIL: aastanislaus@epa.gov; Brownfields Program: lloyd.davidr@epa.gov

278-A Hope Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545