2013 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Larry Schnapf" <larry@schnapflaw.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:12:57 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Brownfield remediation/ corporate self-regulation

many of the sites are also covered by multi-site consent orders which also changes the dynamics

Lawrence Schnapf

Schnapf LLC

55 East 87th Street #8B

New York, New York 10128

212-876-3189 (p)

646-468-8483 (c)

Larry@SchnapfLaw.com

www.SchnapfLaw.com

Named to Chambers USA 2009-10 Client Guide of America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.

AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell

Listed in 2010-12 New York Super Lawyers-Metro Edition

Listed in 2011-12 Super Lawyers-Business Edition

Listed in The International Who's Who of Environmental Lawyers 2008-12

Linked-In Blog: Environmental Issues in Business Transactions http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3607181