2012 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:40:06 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania business park

Special financing helps McKees Rocks business park to proceed

By LOen Barcousky
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
January 30, 2012

A $3 million state loan and $1 million utilities grant will allow the developer of a brownfield site in McKees Rocks to move forward with plans to construct a business park.

The first phase of the project is proposed for a 33-acre site under the McKees Rocks Bridge and east of Island Avenue. The land is the site of tracks, repair shops and maintenance buildings for the bankrupt Pittsburgh & Lake Erie Railroad.

"I cannot say enough about the support we have gotten from local, county, state and federal officials on this project," Craig A. Rippole, president of Trinity Commercial Development, said today.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12030/1207014-100.stm

278-A Hope Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545
Fax: 650-961-8918