2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:34:24 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: New OSWER Discussion Forum question: Aligning Brownfield Resources

Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 8, 2011 8:05:31 AM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi everyone,

A new question of the month has been posted on the OSWER Discussion
Forum (
How can EPA’s brownfield resources be better aligned with private
resources to enable a successful brownfield project?

During these challenging economic times, EPA is looking to maximize
resources. The private sector could offer additional opportunities for
the Brownfields program to spur economic development and revitalize
communities.

I hope you will continue to participate in the OSWER Discussion Forum;
we will be posting new discussion questions at least once a month, and
all questions remain available for comment indefinitely. Your input is
important to me, and the discussions that occur on the Forum and
elsewhere help inform OSWER’s work.

Sincerely,

Mathy Stanislaus
Assistant Administrator for EPA's Office of Solid Waste and Emergency
Response