2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Larry Schnapf" <larry@schnapflaw.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:05:12 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] EPA's Inspector General reviews AllAppropriateInquiries reports

We cant really blame clients without sophisticated environmental knowledge  being unable to discern the value of well-prepared reports when the industry does all it can to commoditize their work

Lawrence Schnapf

Schnapf Law Office

55 East 87th Street #8B

New York, New York 10128

212-756-2205 (p)

212-646-8483 (c)

Larry@SchnapfLaw.com

www.SchnapfLaw.com

Named to Chambers USA 2009-10 Client Guide of America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.

AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell

Listed in 2010 New York Super Lawyers-Metro Edition

Blog: Visit Schnapf Judgment on the commonground community at http://commonground.edrnet.com/resources/9d51c3f88e/summary