2010 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Roger Register" <Roger.Register@cardnotbe.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:18:52 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Research Question

Larry,

The Florida Department of Environmental Protection provides an excellent annual report on its Brownfields program. The annual report includes data on the number of sites that have entered and completed cleanup using the state’s voluntary Brownfield program. Copies of the latest report and previous annual reports are available at http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste/categories/brownfields/pages/annual.htm.

I am not aware of any single report that captures this information for all fifty states. Charlie Bartsch may have generated a report when he was at the Northeast – Midwest Institute (NWI), however. Evans Paull is now leading the brownfields initiative at NWI and is an excellent resource to contact.

Roger

Roger B. Register

Director

Cardno TBE