2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Schnapf, Lawrence" <Lawrence.Schnapf@srz.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:25:44 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] [Fwd: RE: EPA summary of "State Brownfields and Voluntary Response Programs"]

The WDEQ reporting obligations are very close to what I have been
suggesting.

Larry
Lawrence Schnapf
212-756-2205 (phone)
212-593-5955 (fax)
www.environmental-law.net

Blog: Visit Schnapf Judgment on the commonground community at
http://commonground.edrnet.com/resources/9d51c3f88e/summary

TWITTER: Follow me at www.twitter.com/LSchnapf

Linked-In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lschnapf