2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Sustainable Community Development Group invitational luncheon

CPEO sent out an announcement of the Sustainable Community Development Group invitational luncheon Tuesday, November 17 at Brownfields 2009, and there appears to be a misunderstanding. I take full responsibility and apologize.

In describing the event as "on of the better free lunches" I was complimenting the quality of the SCDG event programs, which I have have the opportunity to attend in previous years. The SCDG event provides quality presentations as well as the opportunity to interface with EPA and other officials.

Once again, I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Lenny