2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] CPEO's "People Tree"

Please excuse the duplicate postings.

CPEO is updating our Community Consultants Directory, which is found at http://www.cpeo.org/techtree/resource/people.htm. The purpose of the Directory is to create awareness of the services of environmental cleanup consultants who are currently doing work for communities - through Technical Assistance Grants and similar vehicles.

If you do community-oriented technical assistance and would like to be included in the directory, please provide the following details in an e-mail to me (lsiegel@cpeo.org):

Full Name
Areas of Specialty
Technology Background
Community Consulting Experience, Other Credentials

Please also include the following contact information:

Title/Classification
Company/Affiliation
Mailing Address
Phone (s)
Fax
E-mail
Website

If you are currently listed on our website, and your information is incorrect, please resubmit your details in the order listed above.

Please feel free to forward this message to others you feel might qualify for listing.

Lenny