2008 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:28:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] CPEO seeks your support

As I reported earlier, CPEO does not currently have any grants
supporting the Military Environmental Forum or the Brownfields Internet
Forum. Furthermore, we have found that subscriptions are not a practical
way to support these services. Still, as I travel around this country, I
frequently encounter people who find both newsgroups extremely valuable.
So we have decided to continue publishing.

To make this possible, we are hoping that our readers will make
tax-deductible contributions to CPEO - by check or by credit card (via
PayPal) - see http://www.cpeo.org/sub.html.

Lenny