2008 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:34:05 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Stakeholders Forum on Vapor Intrusion, San Diego, March 12, 2008

FEE CLARIFICATION

The day-long "Specialty Seminar on USEPA/ITRC Vapor Intrusion Guidance
Update" on Thursday, March 13 is free to community stakeholders as well
as municipal, state and federal REGULATORY personnel registered for the
conference. Other attendees need to pay the regular workshop fee. See
https://www.aehs.com/registration/westcoast.htm.

Community stakeholders should contact me for the guest registration form.

Lenny