2006 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Heather Farina" <HeatherF@brownfieldassociation.org>
Date: 27 Apr 2006 16:13:52 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Meet the National Brownfield Association in Johnstown!

Title: Michigan Chapter Conference

Pennsylvania Chapter Annual Membership Meeting

May 9, 2006 – johnstown, pa

Frank J. Pasquerilla Conference Center

301 Napoleon Street

Johnstown, Pennsylvania  15901

Toll-Free: 1-866-277-5573

1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Brownfield Site Tour

2:45 – 6:30 p.m. Annual Membership Meeting and Networking Reception

Join Chapter President, Mayor Don Zucco of the City of Johnstown, and the Pennsylvania Chapter Executive Team and full membership for the PA Chapter's membership meeting in Johnstown, PA. Meet other brownfield professionals and hear updates from the Pennsylvania Chapter. A networking reception will follow the afternoon’s presentations.

Don’t miss the opportunity to rally with other professionals, learn more about the Pennsylvania Chapter’s accomplishments and discover how to get involved.

Clang, clang, clang went the trolley…

We’ll ride the historic Johnstown trolley (http://www.johnstownpa.com/History/hist28.html) for a pre-conference, optional tour of area brownfields. Stops include the Cambria Iron Works, the Franklin Mills site and the Johnstown High School Athletic Field/Trojan Stadium.

Join fellow attendees and learn firsthand about local redevelopment opportunities and brownfield success stories. Register today! Seating is limited and a fee of $15 is required for the tour.

Now online!

The most up-to-date agenda for this meeting is available online. Also, you’ll find information on car pooling opportunities for this event. And, of course, you can register on our Web site.

You’ll find it all @ http://www.brownfieldassociation.org/Events/PA_050906.html.

**If you would like to be removed from future e-mails, just reply with REMOVE at the beginning of the subject line (leaving our ORIGINAL subject). We respect all removal requests promptly. Thank you.