2005 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 1 Nov 2005 16:22:36 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] All Appropriate Inquiries - EPA Publishes Final Rule

Today U.S. EPA published in the Federal Register the Final Rule,
"Standards and Practices for All Appropriate Inquiries." This is the new
federal standard for Phase One Environmental Site Assessment.

To view as text, click on
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2005/05-21455.htm

To download as a 45-page, 280K PDF file, click on
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2005/pdf/05-21455.pdf

For my 6-page, 128K explanation of the rule, based upon the Proposed
version, go to
http://www.cpeo.org/brownfields/SGAAI.pdf. I have not compared the Final
Rule to the Proposed version, but it is my understanding that there were
few changes.

Lenny