2005 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: nelson.peg@epamail.epa.gov
Date: 30 Sep 2005 18:42:05 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Re: message 2 in Brownfields Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

Peter,

Here is the correct EPA report number and unfortunately there is not an
electronic version available.   Nor do I have a copy in my collection.
However, you may purchase it from www.ntis.gov referencing the stock
number, PB86-223161
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| Main Title | Measurement of Gaseous Emission Rates from Land Surfaces|
|            | Using an Emission Isolation Flux Chamber. User's Guide. |
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| Author     | Klenbusch, M. R. ;                                      |
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| CORP Author| Radian Corp., Austin, TX.;Environmental Monitoring      |
|            | Systems Lab., Las Vegas, NV.                            |
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| Year       | 1986                                                    |
| Published  |                                                         |
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| Report     | EPA-68-02-3889; EPA/600/8-86/008;                       |
| Number     |                                                         |
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| Stock      | PB86-223161                                             |
| Number     |                                                         |
|------------+---------------------------------------------------------|
| Subjects   | Air pollution; Hazardous materials; Emission;           |
|            | Monitoring; Measurement; Monitors; Emission isolation   |
|            | flux chamber; Gaseous wastes; Land disposal             |
| Collation  | 58p                                                     |

Peg

ASRC Aerospace Corporation
Director, US EPA New England Library
Boston, MA USA