2005 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 18 Apr 2005 21:44:53 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] New listserve launches Tuesday - join now!

Today, Monday, April 18 is your last chance to subscribe to the
Installation Reuse Forum without missing any messages, because we are
launching the service Tuesday, April 19. To sign up for a free, trial
subscription, send a reply e-mail with "IRF Sub" in the subject line.
Make sure we have your correct e-mail address, and let us know whether
you wish to receive individual messages or the daily digest. Finally, if
applicable, please note your affiliation.

We will be announcing subscription rates in May.