2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Montarelli.Frank@epamail.epa.gov
Date: 10 Nov 2004 16:14:07 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] brownfields databases?

Try these links.  Don't know if they'll provide you with all you're
looking for, but they're a good place to start.

http://www.epa.gov/swerosps/bf/regional.htm

 Brownfields Regional Locations

 Each EPA Regional Office is responsible within its states for the
 execution of the Agency's programs. EPA has ten regional offices, each
 of which is responsible for several states and territories. To get
 information about your region, select your state or territory from the
 map or from the list below.

http://epa.gov/enviro/html/bms/bms_query.html

 Search the Brownfields Management System Database

 The Brownfields Query Form allows you to retrieve data from the
 Brownfields Management System (BMS) database in Envirofacts. You can
 search for Brownfields data (e.g., all Assessment grants in the state
 of Texas, or all properties associated with a grant in the city of
 Chicago, Illinois) by using any combination of the "Area
 Served/Jurisdiction Search," "Geographic Information Search," and
 "Property Search " fields (below). The results of your search will be
 returned according to the level of detail you specify in your search
 criteria.

 From the query results, you will be able to view a list of all
 applicable grants/grants and properties and their details (by area
 served/jurisdiction name), access a link to the Grants Information and
 Control System (GICS), view several Brownfields reports (e.g., Grant
 Profile, Property Profile, and Performance Information), view a Grantee
 Contact List, and even view maps that visually display your search
 results. (For more information on viewing Brownfields data in a map
 view, see EnviroMapper for Brownfields).

 Select one: (Note that you can enter search criteria in more than one
 query section.)         Search by Geographic Area Served/Jurisdiction
         Search by Grant Information
         Search by Property

             Henry Mayer
             <hmayer@rci.rutg
             ers.edu>                                                To
             Sent by:                 bhersh@cpeo.org
             brownfields-boun                                        cc
             ces@list.cpeo.or         brownfields@list.cpeo.org
             g                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [CPEO-BIF] brownfields
                                      databases?
             11/09/2004 04:58
             PM

I would love to have that same data if it's available (even if only in
bits and pieces).

Henry Mayer, Ph.D.
National Center for Neighborhood & Brownfields Redevelopment
Rutgers University