2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Robert Hersh" <b_hersh@verizon.net>
Date: 9 Nov 2004 23:41:02 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] brownfields databases?

Submitted by Lavea Brachman
lbrachman@lincolninst.edu

I am looking for some statistics on brownfield redevelopment, either state
by
state or nationally. Do you or any of your CPEO colleagues know where to
obtain relative up-to-date estimates on redevelopment of BF sites (rough is
fine)?  Also, I would love to get a subset of that information, which is how
many of those projects CDCs were involved in.

Lavea Brachman
Visiting Fellow
Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
617-661-3016 x157