2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 19 May 2004 22:36:20 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: TCE in Ithaca

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMSaVxieRa8xCZRa/ ExpertCity

TCE contamination scandal in Ithaca

News 10 Now (NY)
May 19, 2004

An environmental watchdog group in Ithaca says people in the South Hill
Terrace area may be in serious danger of toxic contamination.

Walter Hang of Toxics Targeting says the Emerson Power Transmission
Factory emitted dangerous levels of trichloroethylene (TCE) amounts that
are 5,600 times larger than the state standard.

for the entire article
http://news10now.com/content/all_news/?ArID=19461&SecID=83

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2aVxieRa8xCZRf/ AIU