2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Bob Hersh <bhersh@cpeo.org>
Date: 18 Mar 2004 21:21:28 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: BF 2004 Conference update

An update from the organizers of BF2004 in St. Louis.
*********************************

Brownfields 2004:  Gateway to Revitalization,

April 17, 2004--New Deadline, Call for Presentations
Submit your idea for a poster, panel, or marketplace of ideas session
for Brownfields 2004: Gateway to Revitalization by April 17 at
www.brownfields2004.org.

Brownfields 2004 will feature more than 200 presenters, 4,000
participants, 200 exhibitors, and three full days of educational and
networking opportunities. The conference features numerous educational
sessions designed to cover key issues facing brownfields professionals,
including targeted options for both beginners and seasoned experts. In
order to create an exceptional educational experience, we welcome your
perspective on the most important and relevant issues facing brownfields
practitioners today. Hurry, the deadline for submissions is April 17,
2004!

For more information check the web site or e-mail us at
brownfields2004@icma.org.

Bob Hersh
Brownfields Program Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO)
1101 Connecticut Ave., NW  Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036

Tel:     202.452.8043
Fax:    202.452.8095