2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: cpeo <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 19 Dec 2003 19:14:28 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Text of All Appropriate Inquiry document

The All Appropriate Inquiry Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (draft)
Final Consensus Document is now available from
http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/regneg.htm#finaldraft.
The 25-page draft rule may be downloaded either as HTML or a PDF file.

My summary of the compromises reached at the Committee's final meeting,
held November 12-14 in DC, remains available on CPEO's listserver
archives at
http://www.cpeo.org/lists/brownfields/2003/msg00096.html

Lenny

http://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID86-0|721-0