2003 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 17 Oct 2003 00:13:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Schwarzenegger on Brownfields

Though Governor-Elect Schwarzenegger of the island of California didn't
say much about the environment, he is circulating an "Action Plan for
California's Environment." Among numerous other statements, it promises:

"Address Brownfield Sites. In addition, my Administration will direct
appropriate agencies to draft a plan to rapidly complete the cleanup of
brownfield sites, especially the thousands of locations with leaking
underground petroleum storage tanks, enabling these sites to be
developed for productive commercial uses."

LS