2002 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 12 Feb 2002 15:55:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Brownfields Documentary

Brownfields Documentary Covers All EPA Regions --- And is Looking for
More Cities to Include

Monday, February 11, 2002

NEW ORLEANS, LA. — The Urban Waste Management & Research Center
(UWMRC)has documented Brownfields success stories in all 10 EPA Regions
and is looking to include more cities.

During a recent meeting of the production and development crew for the
UWMRC and Wild Hare Productions (the contracted film and edit company),
it was discovered that each of the regions were represented with not
only city and state officials, but businesses and organizational units.

"We knew that we were getting close to our internal time-line," remarked
Dr. John W. Sutherlin, series producer and director, "but we were unsure
of just how every interview fell geographically. So we started plotting
the interviews on a map with the EPA Regions overlaid
and found that we were further along than planned. For such a huge
project, that was a positive sign. One of our goals is to include a wide
range of projects from as many regions as possible."

The complete article may be accessed at:
http://www.enn.com/direct/display-release.asp?id=6192