2001 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 15 Oct 2001 22:23:51 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] CPEO Headquarters Moves To DC

On October 5, 2001 we closed our 425 Market Street office in San
Francisco.  CPEO had been headquartered there since our official
inception in 1993.  Lenny Siegel will continue to work out of Mountain
View, California and thus we will still retain a presence on the west
coast.

CPEO's main office is now located in Washington, DC.  Our DC office will
serve as both administrative and programmatic headquarters for the
organization.  Please update your files accordingly:

1101 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036
tel: 202-452-8038
fax: 202-452-8095
Email: cpeo@cpeo.org
www.cpeo.org

Organizations inevitably evolve, yet it is with a twinge of sadness that
I realize I will not again be visiting our former offices on the 26th
floor with their fabulous view of the San Francisco Bay.

However, some things never change.  As in San Francisco we encourage you
to stop by and see us if you are ever find yourself in our neck of the
woods.

Aimee