1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Peter B. Meyer" <pbmeyer@louisville.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: Survey - Perceived Liability as a Barrier to Brownfields

Will look this over - as will Kristen Yount, with whom I continue to do
work on environmental insurance for brownfields (which, as you will
remember from our converation, ties all to closely to your dissertation
topic).   Given our specialization in the field, there is real question
about whether you want us as part of your response panel!  In any case,
,`pelase get done soon, so we can all benefit from what you find out
from this survey (to what other networks are you circulating the
questionnaire?)

Peter
--
Peter B. Meyer