1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Tony Chenhansa <tonyc@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:20:20 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [Fwd: Congress Attacks EJ]

This is a message from IGC's Environmental Justice newsgroup regarding
House Bill 2684 and Title VI Civil Rights Act.

The original author of this message is Monique Harden,
Attorney/Community Liaison Director of the Earthjustice Legal Defense
Fund (mharden@earthjustice.org)
Please respond directly to her if you have any comments.

TC