1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: browngy <browngy@bc.edu> (by way of "cpeo@cpeo.org" <cpeo@cpeo.org>)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: RE: Minority Business Enterprise

I am currently trying to evaluate the extent to which minority business
enterprise is a core component of a successful brownfields project. I have
observed a great many employment-related projects, but few that focus on
increasing business ownership among minority persons.  Am I correct in making
this assumption?  If you have examples of projects involving minorities,
please forward the necessary information.

Deborah Brown,
Director of Environmental Policy
Boston College
Political Science Department