1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Emery Graham <egraham@dca.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Environmental News & Energy News- FYI

Thought this webpage might be useful to some of  our  listserv
members

Emery
http://www.serve.com/commonpurpose/news.html

Some featured stories for the Week of August 23, 1999

* The Big Story: Will Renewables like solar and wind energy ever be able to
compete with fossil fuels, such as natural gas combined cycle technology?

* Education Series: In the coming weeks, we will be presenting Trigen's
view of "What's Wrong With Our Energy & Enviromental Laws, & How To Fix Them".

* Feature Story: What is an Urban Heat Island, and why is Urban Sprawl
becoming a major Energy and Environmental Issue?