1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Kathy L. Dalton" <kd@well.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: A Question

Tad you will find a few resources on my web page (eventually this page will
be moved to the Lincoln Filene pages & the DSNI page.)

http://www.tufts.edu/~kdalton/reclaim.html

The full report these resources are appended to can be found at:
http://www.dsni.org foloow the link for "Reclaiming Lost Ground"

To folks who have read my cite of this resource, I apologize for sounding
like a broken record.

By the way, if anyone has other good web resources to recommend for my
guide please let me know & I'll add them.