1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 05 Oct 1998 10:44:08
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Lead Paint Articles

In the discussion over regulations pertaining to the standards for lead
paint exposure, we often forget the human side of the equation. Today's
(Monday, October 5, 1998) San Jose Mercury News carried two articles
that focus on that side. See:

http://www.mercurycenter.com/premium/local/docs/LEADSIDPEN05.htm

and

http://www.mercurycenter.com/premium/local/docs/leadside05s.htm

LS

c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org
Effective August, 1998, CPEO has adopted its own Internet domain,
<cpeo.org>. All of our old E-mail addresses, such as
<lsiegel@igc.apc.org> should continue to work.