1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: LEE SCHARF <SCHARF.LEE@epamail.epa.gov>
Date: 27 Mar 1998 15:52:47
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR THE EPA BROWNFIELDS '98 CONFERENCE?

Hi, Kent

I would suggest a panel on Brownfields and Facilitated Decisionmaking;
some pilots have done this from the grassroots up; I am working on
selecting 5 pilots from the pilots which would offer the use of neutral
facilitators to test this process.  By the next conference we should have
some stories to share.

Lee Scharf
ADR Program Coordinator
OSRE