Re: Public Financing

GrahamD@howrey.com
04 Nov 1997 14:46:39

From: GrahamD <GrahamD@howrey.com>

A number of pages of a new American Bar Association press book,
Brownfields-A Comprehensive Guide to Redeveloping Contaminated Property,
address the subject. Call the ABA at 312-988-5000 and ask if the book
is available in libraries so you do not have to buy it just to review
8-10 pages of interest to you. If you are interested in other
Brownfield information, however, I found the book to be the most
comprehensive one on the subject that I have seen.
David Graham